Today we bought Temu a cup with a straw. This drink was a "dry run" with water, whereas tomorrow the cup will be filled with smoothie.
Later daddy took Temu to Big-Y to buy groceries and to push the wagon around. It worked too well. Temu loved pushing his wagon, but freaked out every time I made him stop to pick an item off the shelf. I solved this problem by letting him make three laps around the whole store, after which he was exhausted, at which point I transfered him to the fire engine cart and we finished our shopping.
After dinner, we rode the Rody Horse.
Later daddy took Temu to Big-Y to buy groceries and to push the wagon around. It worked too well. Temu loved pushing his wagon, but freaked out every time I made him stop to pick an item off the shelf. I solved this problem by letting him make three laps around the whole store, after which he was exhausted, at which point I transfered him to the fire engine cart and we finished our shopping.
After dinner, we rode the Rody Horse.